Free Download Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-Globe-
- DONATE -
Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Avant Browser
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013 - 11:51 by __Mr.a__

» Internet Download Manager
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013 - 11:49 by __Mr.a__

» SetPoint
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013 - 11:46 by __Mr.a__

» Camfrog Video Chat 6.5.300
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013 - 11:42 by __Mr.a__

» Comodo Internet Security
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013 - 11:39 by __Mr.a__

» Firefox 23.0 Beta 5
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013 - 11:35 by __Mr.a__

» Google Chrome 29.0.1547.18 Dev
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013 - 11:34 by __Mr.a__

» Maxthon
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013 - 11:31 by __Mr.a__

» Foobar2000
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013 - 11:20 by __Mr.a__

» SeaMonkey
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013 - 11:18 by __Mr.a__

» Tag&Rename
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013 - 11:14 by __Mr.a__

» Firefox 23.0 Beta 4
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013 - 11:12 by __Mr.a__

» Windows 7 Codecs
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013 - 11:10 by __Mr.a__

» Sublime Text
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2013 - 11:07 by __Mr.a__

» Adobe Air
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul 2013 - 20:12 by __Mr.a__

» Silverlight
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul 2013 - 20:09 by __Mr.a__

» Notepad++
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul 2013 - 20:05 by __Mr.a__

» Opera 15.0.1147.138
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul 2013 - 20:03 by __Mr.a__

» Flash Player 11.8.800.94 (Non-IE)
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul 2013 - 16:45 by __Mr.a__

» Flash Player 11.8.800.94 (IE)
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul 2013 - 16:43 by __Mr.a__

» SUPER
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul 2013 - 16:41 by __Mr.a__

» Google Chrome 29.0.1547.15 Dev
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul 2013 - 16:37 by __Mr.a__

» Shockwave Player
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul 2013 - 16:35 by __Mr.a__

» AVG Free Edition 2013.0.3349 (32-bit)
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul 2013 - 16:15 by __Mr.a__

» TeamViewer
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul 2013 - 16:03 by __Mr.a__

» Sandboxie
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul 2013 - 15:39 by __Mr.a__

» UltraVNC
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul 2013 - 20:00 by __Mr.a__

» McAfee Labs Stinger 11.0.0.394
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul 2013 - 19:58 by __Mr.a__

» Freemake Video Converter
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul 2013 - 19:56 by __Mr.a__

» MediaInfo
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul 2013 - 19:51 by __Mr.a__

» Photoscape
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul 2013 - 19:47 by __Mr.a__

» LibreOffice
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul 2013 - 19:43 by __Mr.a__

» Any Video Converter
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul 2013 - 19:41 by __Mr.a__

» FastPictureViewer
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul 2013 - 19:37 by __Mr.a__

» IZArc
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul 2013 - 19:32 by __Mr.a__

» Spotify
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul 2013 - 19:28 by __Mr.a__

» VirtualBox
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul 2013 - 19:25 by __Mr.a__

» ICQ
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul 2013 - 19:22 by __Mr.a__

» PowerArchiver
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul 2013 - 19:18 by __Mr.a__

» Firefox 23.0 Beta 3
The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul 2013 - 19:15 by __Mr.a__

Top posters
__Mr.a__
The Bat! Home Edition I_vote_lcapThe Bat! Home Edition I_voting_barThe Bat! Home Edition I_vote_rcap 
_a.3_
The Bat! Home Edition I_vote_lcapThe Bat! Home Edition I_voting_barThe Bat! Home Edition I_vote_rcap 
-BEE-
Alfy Hacker
~Only You~
-|DC|-
kesya
monkeybone
paijo007
anduk51
Top posting users this week
No user
-Partner Link-
-Facebook Joint-
--Follow Us--

The Bat! Home Edition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_a.3_
-Admin-
-Admin-
_a.3_

Jumlah posting : 549

The Bat! Home Edition Empty
PostSubject: The Bat! Home Edition   The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011 - 1:41

The Bat! Home Edition 5.0.24

The Bat! Home Edition 1825__Bat_2

The Bat! mail client has a lot of vital benefits and useful features that make your email experience simple and convenient. All these features perfectly fit any Windows OS. Moreover, The Bat! is the first and only email client Certified for Windows Vista by Microsoft Corporation. “Certified for Vista” logo guarantees the highest level of compatibility between Vista and The Bat! mechanisms.
Protection of privacy

The Bat!’s characteristic feature is the most widespread support of authentication protocols and of encryption while working with mail servers.
Anti-virus defense

The other side of safety is protection against malicious codes. The Bat! benefits of its own HTML viewing mechanism – Robin HTML Viewer, as well as of its own image viewing module.

Back to top Go down
_a.3_
-Admin-
-Admin-
_a.3_

PostSubject: The Bat! Home Edition 5.0.30   The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011 - 12:42

The Bat! Home Edition 5.0.30

The Bat! mail client has a lot of vital benefits and useful features that make your email experience simple and convenient. All these features perfectly fit any Windows OS. Moreover, The Bat! is the first and only email client Certified for Windows Vista by Microsoft Corporation. “Certified for Vista” logo guarantees the highest level of compatibility between Vista and The Bat! mechanisms.
Protection of privacy

The Bat!’s characteristic feature is the most widespread support of authentication protocols and of encryption while working with mail servers.
Anti-virus defense

The other side of safety is protection against malicious codes. The Bat! benefits of its own HTML viewing mechanism – Robin HTML Viewer, as well as of its own image viewing module

Back to top Go down
_a.3_
-Admin-
-Admin-
_a.3_

PostSubject: Re: The Bat! Home Edition   The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012 - 10:03

The Bat! Home Edition 5.0.32

Protection of privacy

Anti-virus defense

The other side of safety is protection against malicious codes. The Bat! benefits of its own HTML viewing mechanism – Robin HTML Viewer, as well as of its own image viewing module.

Back to top Go down
_a.3_
-Admin-
-Admin-
_a.3_

PostSubject: Re: The Bat! Home Edition   The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012 - 21:37

The Bat! Home Edition 5.0.34

Protection of privacy

Anti-virus defense

Back to top Go down
__Mr.a__
- OwneR -
- OwneR -
__Mr.a__

Jumlah posting : 2569
Lokasi : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Bat! Home Edition   The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2012 - 9:42

The Bat! Home Edition 5.0.36

Protection of privacy

Anti-virus defense

Back to top Go down
https://aries.forumotion.com
__Mr.a__
- OwneR -
- OwneR -
__Mr.a__

PostSubject: Re: The Bat! Home Edition   The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012 - 0:01

The Bat! Home Edition 5.1.0

Protection of privacy

Anti-virus defense

Back to top Go down
__Mr.a__
- OwneR -
- OwneR -
__Mr.a__

PostSubject: Re: The Bat! Home Edition   The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012 - 9:20

The Bat! Home Edition 5.1.6.2

Protection of privacy

Anti-virus defense

Back to top Go down
__Mr.a__
- OwneR -
- OwneR -
__Mr.a__

PostSubject: Re: The Bat! Home Edition   The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012 - 23:05

The Bat! Home Edition 5.2

Protection of privacy

Anti-virus defense

Back to top Go down
__Mr.a__
- OwneR -
- OwneR -
__Mr.a__

PostSubject: Re: The Bat! Home Edition   The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct 2012 - 8:46

The Bat! Home Edition 5.2.2

Protection of privacy

Anti-virus defense

Back to top Go down
__Mr.a__
- OwneR -
- OwneR -
__Mr.a__

PostSubject: Re: The Bat! Home Edition   The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeThu 6 Dec 2012 - 10:06

The Bat! Home Edition 5.3.4

Protection of privacy

Anti-virus defense

Back to top Go down
__Mr.a__
- OwneR -
- OwneR -
__Mr.a__

PostSubject: Re: The Bat! Home Edition   The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeTue 25 Dec 2012 - 13:28

The Bat! Home Edition 5.3.6

Protection of privacy

Anti-virus defense

Back to top Go down
__Mr.a__
- OwneR -
- OwneR -
__Mr.a__

PostSubject: Re: The Bat! Home Edition   The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013 - 22:22

The Bat! Home Edition 5.3.8

Protection of privacy

Anti-virus defense

Back to top Go down
__Mr.a__
- OwneR -
- OwneR -
__Mr.a__

PostSubject: Re: The Bat! Home Edition   The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013 - 18:30

The Bat! Home Edition 5.3.10

Protection of privacy

Anti-virus defense

Back to top Go down
__Mr.a__
- OwneR -
- OwneR -
__Mr.a__

PostSubject: Re: The Bat! Home Edition   The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitimeFri 31 May 2013 - 13:27

The Bat! Home Edition 5.4

Protection of privacy

Anti-virus defense

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bat! Home Edition   The Bat! Home Edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bat! Home Edition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Download Software :: --Messaging and Chat-- :: -Messaging and Chat Downloads--
Jump to: