-Admin-
-Admin-
_a.3_

Jumlah posting : 549

UltraDefrag  Empty
PostSubject: UltraDefrag    UltraDefrag  Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011 - 21:47

UltraDefrag 4.4.0

UltraDefrag  1775__UltraDefrag_1

UltraDefrag is a powerful disk defragmentation tool for Windows. It is the first open source defragmenter with full support of system locked files defragmentation. Actually all files including registry hives and paging file can be processed by UltraDefrag during the Windows boot process.

Boot Time Defragmentation: This feature provides an ability to defragment any system files. Including page file, registry hives, hiberfil.sys file and many other files locked by the system or other applications when windows is fully running.
Fast Disk Optimization: The optimizer rearranges all data and places them to the beginning of the drive. In many instances we have found, that the system is more stable and performs a lot better under load, if data is placed at the beginning of the drive.
Single File and Folder Defragmentation: After UltraDefrag is installed you have the ability to select any file or folder and deframent it. This option is mostly useful, if you have recently installed an application or a game and would like to have it defragmented immediately for maximum performance.

32 and 64 bit versions are available.

Back to top Go down
_a.3_
-Admin-
-Admin-
_a.3_

UltraDefrag  Empty
PostSubject: UltraDefrag 5.0.0 (32-bit)   UltraDefrag  Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jan 2012 - 8:25

UltraDefrag 5.0.0 (32-bit)

UltraDefrag is a powerful disk defragmentation tool for Windows. It is the first open source defragmenter with full support of system locked files defragmentation. Actually all files including registry hives and paging file can be processed by UltraDefrag during the Windows boot process.

Boot Time Defragmentation: This feature provides an ability to defragment any system files. Including page file, registry hives, hiberfil.sys file and many other files locked by the system or other applications when windows is fully running.
Fast Disk Optimization: The optimizer rearranges all data and places them to the beginning of the drive. In many instances we have found, that the system is more stable and performs a lot better under load, if data is placed at the beginning of the drive.
Single File and Folder Defragmentation: After UltraDefrag is installed you have the ability to select any file or folder and deframent it. This option is mostly useful, if you have recently installed an application or a game and would like to have it defragmented immediately for maximum performance.

This is the 32-bit version.

Back to top Go down
_a.3_
-Admin-
-Admin-
_a.3_

UltraDefrag  Empty
PostSubject: UltraDefrag 5.0.1 (32-bit)   UltraDefrag  Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012 - 14:15

UltraDefrag 5.0.1 (32-bit)

Back to top Go down
_a.3_
-Admin-
-Admin-
_a.3_

UltraDefrag  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UltraDefrag    UltraDefrag  Icon_minitimeThu 2 Feb 2012 - 9:58

UltraDefrag 5.0.2 (32-bit)

Back to top Go down
__Mr.a__
- OwneR -
- OwneR -
__Mr.a__

Jumlah posting : 2569
Lokasi : Indonesia

UltraDefrag  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UltraDefrag    UltraDefrag  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012 - 1:22

UltraDefrag 5.0.3 (32-bit)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Back to top Go down
http://aries.forumotion.com
__Mr.a__
- OwneR -
- OwneR -
__Mr.a__

UltraDefrag  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UltraDefrag    UltraDefrag  Icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr 2012 - 22:59

UltraDefrag 5.0.4 (32-bit)

Back to top Go down
__Mr.a__
- OwneR -
- OwneR -
__Mr.a__

UltraDefrag  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UltraDefrag    UltraDefrag  Icon_minitimeTue 8 May 2012 - 7:20

UltraDefrag 5.0.5 (32-bit)

Back to top Go down
__Mr.a__
- OwneR -
- OwneR -
__Mr.a__

UltraDefrag  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UltraDefrag    UltraDefrag  Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012 - 20:57

UltraDefrag 5.0.6 (32-bit)

Back to top Go down
__Mr.a__
- OwneR -
- OwneR -
__Mr.a__

UltraDefrag  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UltraDefrag    UltraDefrag  Icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 20:47

UltraDefrag 5.0.7 (32-bit)

Back to top Go down
__Mr.a__
- OwneR -
- OwneR -
__Mr.a__

UltraDefrag  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UltraDefrag    UltraDefrag  Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012 - 20:12

UltraDefrag 5.1.0 (32-bit)

Back to top Go down
__Mr.a__
- OwneR -
- OwneR -
__Mr.a__

UltraDefrag  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UltraDefrag    UltraDefrag  Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2012 - 6:41

UltraDefrag 5.1.2 (32-bit)

Back to top Go down
__Mr.a__
- OwneR -
- OwneR -
__Mr.a__

UltraDefrag  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UltraDefrag    UltraDefrag  Icon_minitimeWed 6 Mar 2013 - 18:35

UltraDefrag 6.0.0 (32-bit)

Back to top Go down
__Mr.a__
- OwneR -
- OwneR -
__Mr.a__

UltraDefrag  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UltraDefrag    UltraDefrag  Icon_minitimeWed 3 Apr 2013 - 15:09

UltraDefrag 6.0.1 (32-bit)

Back to top Go down
__Mr.a__
- OwneR -
- OwneR -
__Mr.a__

UltraDefrag  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UltraDefrag    UltraDefrag  Icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2013 - 19:30

UltraDefrag 6.0.2 (32-bit)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UltraDefrag  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UltraDefrag    UltraDefrag  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UltraDefrag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum